2009年11月5日星期四

Lotto System Causes Fifty Fold Increase In Winnings

    MaiMai News - SPRINGVALE SOUTH, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, September 22, 2007 - Every year, Australian residents spend over one billion dollars on the lotteries. According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics Australians spent $1,889,000 on lotteries in the 2004-2005 financial year alone. This figure increases every year

Until now the biggest winners in increased lotto spending have been the Government and Tattersalls shareholders. However, it has now become possible to dramatically increase lottery winnings using formulated number systems.

Melbourne resident Julia Anderson discovered this after purchasing such a system in July 2005.

"For years I purchased my tickets every week, spending at least $1000 per year and considering myself lucky to win $100 in return. Then I purchased a lotto system developed in New Zealand. I created my number profile and the first week I entered it I won fourth division. Over the next months I won a prize every few weeks until October 1, 2005, when I hit five straight numbers, winning third division, a prize of $1164. I have since won third division a further two times, netting over $1000 each time, along with countless smaller prizes. My average yearly winnings have increased from $100 to around $5000."

Is she confident of winning even larger prizes? "I have no doubt it will happen! Prior to using this system I never won anything above division four. Now all I need is that sixth number or even a supplementary to win a major prize and hundreds of verifiable people using this system do exactly that!"

Julia's story can be read at http://lottoinvesting.blogspot.com

About Jewel Enterprises
Jewel Enterprises is a new company based in Australia and intended to be the parent company to several smaller companies in time

没有评论:

发表评论