2009年11月5日星期四

Second Offering from Author/Poet Kathy Nesselroad in Production and Scheduled for a 2005 Release.

    /24-7PressRelease.com/ - April 11, 2005 - Kathy Nesselroad's career took off in late 2004 when her first book of poetry, "67 Pieces of My Heart" was released in December. She began her official website http://www.darkiris.com in mid 2004, and has since expanded it to include a monthly newsletter, Dark Iris - Writer's Block. Her second book, "Renderings, Words on Canvass", scheduled for release in late 2005, is another unique collection of poems penned from this poet's heart and soul.

Kathy began her professional writing career in early 2003, though she had been writing on and off for years. "It had never occurred to me that publishing my poems was an option. It seemed like an unattainable dream at the time, and truthfully, I didn't think anyone would appreciate their natural essence."

"Renderings" takes the reader on a journey through the darkness, recognition, redemption, comfort, and conscience of life. Each poem paints a picture of subsistence in its rawest form and forces the reader to take notice of emotions and truths that lie underneath the guise of acceptance and complacency. "Each poem tells a meaningful story that exposes miniature chapters of life as I see it and experience it every day. I am very pleased with this new book. Excerpts from "Renderings, Words on Canvass", as well as excerpts from my first book "67 Pieces of My Heart" can be viewed on my website http://www.darkiris.com. You will also find schedules of my appearances, book reviews, links and press releases. I also have a newsletter, Dark Iris - Writer's Block, that I publish every month. Eventually, I hope to showcase new talent and provide helpful information for other authors and poets just starting out."

"Renderings, Words on Canvass" is in its editing stage, and will be released later this year. Her publishing credits include Dark Iris - Writer's Block Newsletter, which includes several of her editorials, "Castle Rocks and Earthworms" in the February 2005 issue of TruePoetMagazine.com and 21st Century Woman, her online blog located at http://www.darkiris.blogspot.com.

You can contact the author on her website, http://www.darkiris.com for information on her up and coming releases, requests for personal appearances, and future book readings and signing engagements.

Kathy Nesselroad is an up and coming writer and author. In an addition to her first book of poetry, "67 Pieces of My Heart", she is set to release her second book, "Renderings, Words on Canvass", later this year. For further information contact her at kathy@darkiris.com.

没有评论:

发表评论